Yeo Moor Primary School uniform helps give the school a sense of identity and pupils a sense of belonging.
You are welcome to purchase your child’s school uniform through the high street stores. Please see below a brief list detailing your child's uniform.
School uniform and book bags with the embroidered school logo are available from our local supplier, Monsoon Marketing Ltd (Teignmouth Road, Clevedon). All school uniform stock is available to buy from their shop at competitive prices.
You can also purchase quality embossed uniform via Tesco online.
- Red jumper or cardigan (branded Yeo Moor sweatshirt encouraged)
- Grey or black trousers/shorts/knee length skirts or pinafores
- Red and white gingham summer dress
- Red or white polo shirt
- Black shoes or completely black trainers
- No leggings/PE shorts/hoodies or sports base layers on uniform days
- No jewellery except stud earrings
Correct PE kit:
- Plain white or red t-shirt or t-shirt with Yeo Moor logo
- Plain black shorts/skort or tracksuit bottoms/leggings as the weather dictates
- Completely black trainers (no white soles)
- No hoodies or sport base layers – regular school cardigan/jumper to be worn
- All PE clothing should be free from obvious branding
We appreciate parents/carers supporting us in ensuring that children are wearing correct uniform and that all items of clothing, lunchboxes, water bottles and bags are clearly labelled with your child's name and class.
Second Hand Uniform Shop
The Friends of Yeo Moor run our second hand uniform shop. All uniform sold is nearly new and in excellent condition. The Friends run an after school uniform shop once a month and advertise their opening dates on their Facebook page. Cash and card payments are accepted. The Friends are currently looking to launch an online shop for families.